Join the ranks of elite patent professionals. Become a Certified Patent Valuation Analyst. Register Here
The Licensing Executives Society – Arab Countries (LES – AC ) in cooperation with Business Development Academy (BDA) are organizing the Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) training courses in April 2014.
The Certified Patent Valuation Analyst program provides intellectual property managers, licensing managers, technology transfer professionals, inventors, patent lawyers, financial analysts and other business development executives with the skill set necessary to value patents. Further, this program arms you with the knowledge and critical thinking abilities to negotiate and structure more accretive licensing arrangements.
To become a CPVA, you must complete the following courses which are provided exclusively through the Business Development Academy:
• Valuation of Emerging Technologies
• Negotiating Licensing Agreements for Maximum Returns
• Calculating Damages Resulting from Patent Infringement
• Advanced Patent Valuation (Webinar)
July 10-11, 2016
Dubai – UAE
2600 USD including training material, certificate, coffee breaks and Lunch.
CPVAs hail from all over the world and from companies including Microsoft, Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Hewlett-Packard, Lockheed Martin, Pfizer, Stryker, Coca-Cola, Oracle, Baker Hughes, AT&T, Visa, Panasonic, General Electric, Samsung and Infosys.
To learn more about CPVA, please view the Board of Advisors.
Top Reasons to pursue the CPVA designation today are:
• CPVAs will be listed on the members directory of LES – AC
• CPVAs will be listed on the members section of CPVA website.
• CPVAs receive a 25% discount on the training to become Arab Certified Intellectual Property Licensing Practitioner held by LES – AC.
• CPVAs receive a 10% discount on electives training courses offered by LES – AC
• CPVAs receive 50% discount on recorded electives offered through the Certified Research Developer Designation.
• CPVAs receive a 50% discount on all of the elective courses offered through The Institute for Strategic Negotiations.
• CPVAs receive a 50% discount on recorded electives offered through The Certified Emerging Company Analyst Program.
• CPVAs receive a 10% discount on training to become a Devil's Advocate Auditor.
• CPVAs receive a 10% discount on training to become a Certified Patent Strategist
About the Instructor:
David Wanetick, Managing Director, IncreMental Advantage, LLC--a valuation firm with an expertise in valuing intangible assets and emerging technologies--based in Princeton, NJ. Clients include companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, technology transfer offices, inclubators, law firms, venture capital firms and private equity players. Representatives from more than 850 Fortune 1000 companies have participated in programs produced by IncreMental Advantage. David is the author of three books that have achieved world-wide acclaim, including the only two books that unveil Industry Analysis. He has been a guest on CNBC, Bloomberg and CNNfn and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Barrons, Investor’s Business Daily, Boards & Directors, and many other newspapers, blogs and magazines throughout the United States. His articles on Valuing Patents and Early-Stage Technologies and Negotiating Licensing Agreements have been published in Intellectual Asset Management, CEO Magazine, Licensing Journal, Willamette Insights, Valuation Strategies, IP Frontline, Technology Transfer Tactics, Inventor's Digest, The Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators, and others. He speaks about issues of Financial Modeling, Negotiations, Business Valuation and IP Valuation before many organizations and corporations. He has lectured all over the United States, Canada, The United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Singapore, Kuwait, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and India .
Become a CPVA or Hire a CPVA!
For more information, or to enroll in the course, please contact Ammar Ziad
Business Development Senior Officer in Licensing Executives Society – Arab Countries
Amman – Jordan
Tel: 00962 6 5100900 ext. 1654