The "Arab Certified IP Licensing Practitioner" Certificate is designed to give participants a solid foundation to build a successful career in the profession of Licensing and Intellectual Asset Management, as well as connecting principles to practice.
The following are the pre-enrollment requirements for participation in the "Arab Certified IP Licensing Practitioner" program:
• A University degree (Bachelor degree as a minimum)
• Minimum one year experience in Intellectual Property (IP).
• Filing the registration form
• Additionally, the following are required:
- Three recent personal photos
- Any academic certificates acquired
- A copy of the participant's passport
• Payment of the registration fees
• Attending the professional courses and examinations
Participants will be granted a certificate of Arab Certified IP Licensing Practitioner ("ACIPLP") once all requirements are met and the participants pass the exams in both Fundamental and Intermediate levels which are held twice a year.
The courses are in both the Arabic and English languages.
Entire Program Duration and Fees
• Duration of the program is 88 training hours
• Registration Fees include: course registration fees and course material fees
• Examination fees: US$100
• Re-examination fees: US$50